The Jabra PanaCast camera delivers a true 180° view of your room and its sophisticated Artificial Intelligence can be polled for a live headcount. Here’s why that’s important.
Intelligent Room Booking and Granular Room Analytics
- No-shows: The camera detects no-one in the room 10 minutes after the reservation start time and the room is released back into the available pool
- Squatting: People take a free room without booking it. The camera will see them and advise the booking system to remove the room from the available pool. When the participants leave, the room will be released again
- Over-running: If a meeting overruns, the booking system will know the participants are still in the room and extend the booking if the room is available
- Early Finishes: If a meeting concludes and the participants leave, the reservation will be cut short and the room released to the available pool
- Room utilisation data: can be captured over time providing more granular detail about the average and peak participant numbers in your rooms and so inform the planning of new builds and refits. With this data, you may decide to build more and smaller rooms in the same floor space further enhancing room availability, reducing user frustration and leading to a better overall experience.
- Social Distancing Compliance: In order to maintain a safe working environment in meeting rooms, occupancy will need to be limited and employers will need to know if the rules are being followed. The room utilisation data available from the Jabra PanaCast can provide this information.
Combining the camera with an intelligent room management system that can read and interpret this headcount data like Visionect’s excellent Joan system, can lead to more efficient and safer use of existing meeting rooms and a much-enhanced user experience – an essential requirement especially when rolling out self-service huddle rooms in large numbers.
The Jabra PanaCast camera delivers a stunning 4K, 180° view of the room and 180 degree people sensing. (There’s no point in asking a video camera for a room headcount if it can’t see the whole room).
And, just by deploying the Jabra PanaCast instead of the traditional, legacy PTZ or webcam, you could be creating even more space efficiency by removing the inherent wasted space in traditional video room design – see how
For more information and to contact us click here