We are excited to announce a new camera in the PanaCast Intelligent Vision series.
Having its European Debut at the ISE 2019 show in Amsterdam, the new camera consolidates and extends the PanaCast’s class leadership as the only camera that captures and senses everyone even in the smallest huddle room or the widest classroom.
“With the ability to upgrade the internal PanaCast Vision Processor, and being the only device to deliver 100% room visibility and 100% AI enablement, the PanaCast 3 is ready for artificial intelligence advancements,” says Aurangzeb Khan, President & CEO of Altia Systems creators and manufacturer of the remarkable PanaCast product line.
The PanaCast 3 sees the whole room and everyone in it providing you with an intelligent collaboration experience:
- Brilliantly crisp video and pin-sharp, clear audio quality.
- Wall-to-wall video coverage.
- Every person is visible, with an ultra-wide 180º field of view.
- See every detail as PanaCast allows you to read the whole room, from an individual’s body language to group dynamics.
- Built-in stereo microphones so that you can hear everyone.
- Cameras which act as AI sensors, ie.they capture everything with zero scale distortion and no missing data for advanced analytics.
Come and experience the future of video meeting cameras, now for yourself at ISE 2019
It’s a big show so let’s make a firm appointment and make sure we don’t miss each other
Or download the product overview here and complete the form below and we’ll be in touch
If you work in higher or further education these days, you’ll probably have an interest in lecture capture. Universities and colleges now understand that every lecture is a valuable asset and, instead of that asset disappearing into the ether every time it’s delivered, they are using recordings of their subject experts’ presentations for remote learning and to co-operate, sell or trade with affiliate education establishments around the world.
However, the technical challenges around practical lecture capture are significant, creating a need for new camera solutions that require minimum user intervention and which can effectively replace a human camera operator. Camera manufacturer iSmart, has been creating solutions for education for many years and they are showing their new, sophisticated tracking and lecture capture camera at the BETT 2019 show on stand B225.
What makes a great Lecture Capture Camera?
As universities and colleges introduce flipped classroom and blended learning techniques, the need for a cost-effective lecture capture solution has become critical. Key to this solution is a camera that can reliably and consistently lock on and track the lecturer, accurately emulating a live camera operator.
Watch how the iSmart LTC-A2001N does this
The new iSmart LTC Series 2nd Generation HD-SDI Lecturer Tracking Camera System offers a whole host of benefits and is already being used by the top tertiary education establishments.
The LTC Series offers:
- Artificial Intelligence to provide a seamless, user-friendly experience.
- Easy set-up; it’s literally plug n’ play
- Lecturer tracking capability means no need for an operator
- Locked tracking unaffected by in-room distractions like others walking across the field of view or moving video projection
- Smooth visual performance thanks to AI face and motion detecting technology
- Works smoothly with lecture capture platforms such as Panopto, Echo 360, Galicaster/Opencast and others
Optional whiteboard detection – board-writing triggers tracking. A seperate board-writing detection camera triggers the lecturer tracking camera to move to a predefined board position and start tracking the lecturer there.
Come and see this breakthrough in lecture capture camera technology at the iSmart stand B225 at BETT. So we don’t miss you, please book an appointment by clicking here: http://bit.ly/bt19_book Hope to see you there!
To sign up for our technology up-dates and to keep in touch with the latest innovations from the world of video collaboration, fill in the form below.